Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dream Land

Location: Nebraska
When I was at my grandparent’s house we had to go drive into the country to go to their farm to get the vegetables. We tuned into a long driveway and I looked up and saw two old barns and a modern looking house. I was so fascinated I asked my grandpa about them. The first one was built to hold the chickens because the family would sell eggs and the second one was built in 1901. I went and looked into the second one and it was so cool. Inside I saw an old carriage wagon type thing that horses used to pull and old bikes. There were two levels it was huge inside. When I walked out of the barn there were multiple peacocks running around it was perfect. We stayed for about twenty more minutes while my grandpa collected his vegetables, it was hard to leave I could have stayed there the rest of my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment